Monday 5 September 2011

My first outing

Sunday 4th September was a big day for Kim Taylor Events, raising money for the Teenage Cancer Trust and I was fortunate enough to be invited along to give me my first opportunity to put Ferndale Crafts in the public eye. 
Sadly, as we were putting the finishing touches to the stall, the heavens opened and the rain fell for a couple of hours. A few souls braved the weather to come and support the event but I think it kept a lot of people away.
At exactly 4pm, the rain stopped and the sun made a brief appearance and people started to arrive. I had a lot of very positive comments about my jewellery and made some very pleasing sales. All things considered, it wasn't a bad day there were certainly lessons to be learnt and I was pleased with how my stall looked,
I will definately be looking out for similar events in the future - but preferably indoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment