Saturday 29 January 2011

xxValentines Dayxx

With Valentines Day just a couple of weeks away, I have been busy putting together some special jewellery designs.   The focus obviously being red or pink and hearts but if thats not your thing then I can easily adapt the colour schemes and charms to suit your taste.

Ferndale Crafts is really starting to do well now and I have a steady stream of orders so I can't wait to revert to working 3 days a week to fit in some quality beading time.

My biggest order at the moment is for 15 pink and aqua bracelets with various charms for party bags for my baby girls 6th birthday party!

As always, I hope you enjoy looking at my work and don't forget to check out my facebook page for Ferndale Crafts.  Thank you to you all





Caroline xx

No comments:

Post a Comment