Saturday 15 January 2011

Looking ahead

Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that those who received a Ferndale Gift are enjoying their new jewellery. I have had some wonderful feedback about the things I have made which is amazing.

My aim for this weekend was to plan ahead - Valentines Day and Mother's Day present great opportunities for Ferndale Crafts, even at Easter a jewellery set would make a lovely alternative to another chocolate egg! So I have been busy with my pad and pencil, designing and choosing colour schemes, and browsing online at the endless supplies of different beads.

I have started to put together a few ideas and will post some new photos soon. The pictures below are recent orders designed to specific requirements - please ask if there is something I can make for you and don't forget to tell your friends about Ferndale Crafts!

Thank you for your continued support


Caroline xx

No comments:

Post a Comment